Re: StarOffice Wrapper

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: StarOffice Wrapper
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 01:36:32 +0100

Hi all,

However, I have no chance to drag the icon into the dock.The icon
appears only for a second during startup of the application. Then it
disappears. We are using the latest WindowMaker from blastwave.
Any ideas what's wrong?

Try the "Emulate Application Icon" checkbox in the "Advanced Options"
section of the application window's attributes panel.
You still don't have me. How do I get to the Attribute Inspector of
Window Maker? Right-Mouse gives me a PopUp menu with Info, Run
Command,... Except that I only have the Window Maker Preferences
application, but I doubt you mean that???

Right click on the "Title bar" of StarOffice and select "Attributes",
Now select "Advanced Options" in the "Drop down Menu".

OK, got it. I set this option, but it didn't change anything. The icon still appears only for a second and disappears as soon as StarOffice has finished launching. Any more ideas?

Thanks,

  Andreas