darwin going upstream ?

From: Yves de Champlain
Subject: darwin going upstream ?
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:29:14 -0500

Hi

I would like to point out some patches needed to build gnustep on darwin / macosx so that they can go upstream and make the world a better place to live. If this list is not the right place, just let me know.

Note that these so-called patches are for darwin with the gnu runtime, so I don't think they can be applied as is, but I don't have mastered the gnustep make system that much.

thanks

yves