Fwd: Late Night Cocoa Podcast

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Fwd: Late Night Cocoa Podcast
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:49:23 +0100

FYI

Hint: Not for GNUstep only to listen, but for GNUstep to be a friend...

----- Preposlaná správa od "Steve Scott (Scotty)" <scotty@latenightcocoa.com>
-----
   Dátum: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:12:55 +0000
      Od: "Steve Scott (Scotty)" <scotty@latenightcocoa.com>
Odpovedať:"Steve Scott (Scotty)" <scotty@latenightcocoa.com>
 Predmet:Late Night Cocoa Podcast
     Pre: MacOSX-Dev List <macosx-dev@omnigroup.com>

I would just like to announce here that the first episode of the
"Late Night Cocoa" podcast has now been posted at http://
www.latenightcocoa.com

Late Night Cocoa is a new podcast intended to help experienced
developers move to Cocoa.

The eventual goal of the podcast is to present fairly in depth
discussion of cocoa topics such as Core Data, Bindings etc.

However I also felt it would be good to kick off with something a
little more introductory.
The first episode is a high level discussion with Chris Forsythe
(Adium/Growl/Perian/Saltatory Software) about getting into Cocoa.
This first episode of the podcast will be too basic for many of the
developers in this group but I would appreciate it if members could
maybe listen to the first 5 or 6 episodes over the coming weeks and
make a point of providing advice and feed back on how to improve the
format.

Also  if your an experienced Cocoa developer willing to give an hour
of your time for an interview over Skype or iChat to talk on a pre-
arranged subject to do with Cocoa Development in which you are
knowledgeable and passionate then get in touch.

Cheers
Steve Scott (Scotty)