Re: Cocotron

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: Cocotron
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 23:35:04 +0100

Gregory John Casamento schrieb:
> Matt,
>
> They would still be gnustep-foundation and gnustep-appkit.    The
> idea is to have Foundation and AppKit in the name so that the
> users/developers can readily associate it with the equivalent
> libraries from Cocoa.
>
> Later, GJC

... oh OK,

not sure if this helps much since we still install headers so the search
paths for include files still have to take into accout a side by side
installation of GNUstep and Cocoa anyway.

In anycase, I remember that some Apple users would have liked to see
BaseAdditions be built as a NATIVE_LIBRARY for apple-apple-apple.  But
as I'm not a Mac user, I'll drop out of this thread now.

Cheers,
David