FOSDEM participation (was: Re: Cocotron)

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: FOSDEM participation (was: Re: Cocotron)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 10:33:19 +0100

Am 27.12.2006 um 01:06 schrieb Helge Hess:

On Dec 27, 2006, at 24:56, Oliver Langer wrote:
i read the whole thread just a couple of seconds ago and want to refer to the "Discussion at FOSDEM" only. The idea behind is to discuss what to do with all the "utility" packages which have been developed for or based on GNUstep in the past. "We" may also take the time to present/name some of them.

I suppose this is everything in GNUstep which is not Foundation/ AppKit. eg Renaissance, gnustep-base extensions (eg MIME, XML), GDL, ...

@Helge: We should start preparing this session...seems to be important :) At the beginning of the next week i can start on this topic.

I'm away for holidays till Jan 7th :-) And honestly I won't have a lot of time in January either. I'm already quite happy if we get the FOSDEM "somewhat" organized ... So far there seems to be amazingly little feedback and I wonder who of the GNUstep team is actually going to visit FOSDEM :-/

If nothing outstanding happens I will join in this year again.

Last time I checked the Wiki was missing the "attendee" table, which was the most important part of the Wiki page.

Come on, copying from 2006 it took me just two minutes. Now you even don't need to add yourself, I did that for you.

Greets,
  Helge

regards, Lars