Re: Help Writing Documentation

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Help Writing Documentation
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:42:42 -0700

On Dec 21, 2006, at 9:18 AM, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

I think the best way to submit the changes is probably to have a load of changes in one file as a patch ... ie submit a patch at https://savannah.gnu.org/patch/? func=additem&group=gnustep and attach your .diff file to it.

Also, it would be great if you could sign a copyright assignment for your work. Large changes that are incorporated into GNUstep need to have the copyright owned by the FSF so that all of GNUstep can be protected by the FSF more easily. I can send a form if you are interested or let me know if you have questions.