Re: Slashdot: Cross-Platform Development For Windows and OS X

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: Slashdot: Cross-Platform Development For Windows and OS X
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 16:43:13 +0100

On 20 Nov 2006 23:44:14 -0800, Stefan Urbanek <stefan.urbanek@gmail.com> wrote:
For your attention:
http://linux.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=06/11/20/1927214
I was expecting it to be full of positive GNUstep references, as there
is nothing more 'native'... Take a chance while it is still on the /.
front page. Just an idea...

I did post comments, however, it wasn't on the front page (at least
for me) but 'hidden' under 'Developers' -- keep in mind that Slashdot
is configurable, so not everyone will see it directly.

--
Chris