Re: Some issues with my Slackware Packages...

From: Stefan Bidigaray
Subject: Re: Some issues with my Slackware Packages...
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 12:00:11 -0500

YES!!! I finally found the problem!  Turns out gnustep-base installs a make file, base.make, under $GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES/Additional during the make install process, as opposed to installing the file under $GNUSTEP_INSTALLATION_DIR/Library/Makefiles/Additional (which is where it is supposed to go).  So whenever I make the package, it's created without this file, which apparently is where NXConstStr.h is defined for the system.  Moving the file there manually fixes everything!

Can someone fix this?

Stefan