Re: close application from title bar control - close

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: close application from title bar control - close
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:11:24 +0100

On 13 Sep 2006, at 12:14, pradip patel wrote:

Hi

Hye created currencyconverter example given by apple..

But I have one problem..

When I run run program .it shows currencyconverter window.

When I close application –from title bar controls – close button ..then Currency converter Menu is remaining.

How can I close whole application from title bar controls- close button
Applications are not supposed to terminate when the window closes ... but I suppose you could write code to observe NSWindowWillCloseNotification and terminate the application when you receive it.