Re: scrollbars [was: Re: really attracting developers]

From: Marc Brünink
Subject: Re: scrollbars [was: Re: really attracting developers]
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 13:59:13 +0200

I'm also right handed,
but thats less important to me than the fact that I read text from left to
right - so I want my scrollbars at the start of the line, and hence the left.

Oh. Never thought about that. This is a point for the left side indeed. I just observed that I always tend to move the mouse to the right if it hides some text. I want to have the mouse cursor go away, so I nudge the mouse away. And this is the right if you are right handed... :-)
However I can life with that explanation.

Thanks
Marc