Re: ANN: Encore version 0.3.0

From: Oliver Langer
Subject: Re: ANN: Encore version 0.3.0
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 00:57:44 +0200

good point. I'll take a look into it.

Thanks,
  Oliver

Am 01.09.2006 um 00:55 schrieb Helge Hess:

On Aug 31, 2006, at 23:34, Oliver Langer wrote:
The classes include
- logging: A flexible logging mechanism similiar to log4j. Supports logging levels, logging contexts, different output channels per context,
    configuration per xml, ...

Thats interesting. Marcus Mueller wrote a similiar thing for SOPE. I wonder whether we can somehow merge the efforts or at least find a common API (similiar to Apache Commons Logging): http://svn.opengroupware.org/SOPE/trunk/sope-core/NGExtensions/ NGLogging.subproj/

Greets,
  Helge
--
Helge Hess