Re: Tabbing into not editable cells

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: Tabbing into not editable cells
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 13:49:36 +0200

Le 7 juil. 06 à 02:20, Fred Kiefer a écrit :

Andreas Höschler schrieb:
I just discovered a serious bug in NSTableView. We have a column in the tablevie that is set to setEditable:NO. This successfully prevents the user from doubleclicking into the cell. But he can doubleclick into any other (ediatble) cell of the row and then use the TAB keys to navigate
to the (not editable) column and edit the value nevertheless.

Looks like you found a rather strange behaviour in NSTableView. In the
function _isCellEditable() we do not check for the actual settings for
the cell, but only asks the delegate, if there is one. Could somebody
please verify what the behaviour on MacOSX is like?

If verifying the behavior on Mac OS X is still needed, I can do it.

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
qmathe@club-internet.fr