Re: FW: FW: FW: installation problem

From: pradip patel
Subject: Re: FW: FW: FW: installation problem
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 14:41:22 +0530

On Tue, 2006-06-13 at 10:55, pradip patel wrote:
> > HI
> > can some one plz. help me

i have following list of file --

.:
Foundation  gnustep  GNUstepBase  GSConfig.h

./Foundation:
Foundation.h          NSDate.h
NSHost.h               NSPathUtilities.h    NSString.h
GSMime.h              NSDebug.h
NSIndexPath.h          NSPortCoder.h        NSTask.h
GSXML.h               NSDecimal.h
NSIndexSet.h           NSPort.h             NSThread.h
NSArchiver.h          NSDecimalNumber.h
NSInvocation.h         NSPortMessage.h      NSTimer.h
NSArray.h             NSDictionary.h
NSKeyedArchiver.h      NSPortNameServer.h   NSTimeZone.h
NSAttributedString.h  NSDistantObject.h
NSKeyValueCoding.h     NSProcessInfo.h      NSUndoManager.h
NSAutoreleasePool.h   NSDistributedLock.h
NSKeyValueObserving.h  NSPropertyList.h     NSURL.h
NSBundle.h            NSDistributedNotificationCenter.h
NSLock.h               NSProtocolChecker.h  NSURLHandle.h
NSByteOrder.h         NSEnumerator.h
NSMapTable.h           NSProxy.h            NSUserDefaults.h
NSCalendarDate.h      NSError.h
NSMethodSignature.h    NSRange.h            NSUtilities.h
NSCharacterSet.h      NSException.h
NSNotification.h       NSRunLoop.h          NSValue.h
NSClassDescription.h  NSFileHandle.h
NSNotificationQueue.h  NSScanner.h          NSXMLParser.h
NSCoder.h             NSFileManager.h
NSNull.h               NSSerialization.h    NSZone.h
NSConnection.h        NSFormatter.h
NSNumberFormatter.h    NSSet.h
NSData.h              NSGeometry.h
NSObjCRuntime.h        NSSortDescriptor.h
NSDateFormatter.h     NSHashTable.h
NSObject.h             NSStream.h

./gnustep:
base  unicode

./gnustep/base:
behavior.h  GNUstep.h       GSFileHandle.h  GSIArray.h  GSLocale.h
GSMime.h         GSUnion.h  objc-gnu2next.h  Unicode.h
GCObject.h  GSCategories.h  GSFunctions.h   GSIMap.h    GSLock.h
GSObjCRuntime.h  GSXML.h    preface.h

./gnustep/unicode:
caseconv.h  cop.h  cyrillic.h  decomp.h  latin2.h  nextstep.h

./GNUstepBase:
behavior.h  GNUstep.h       GSFileHandle.h  GSIArray.h  GSLocale.h
GSMime.h         GSUnion.h  objc-gnu2next.h  unicode
GCObject.h  GSCategories.h  GSFunctions.h   GSIMap.h    GSLock.h
GSObjCRuntime.h  GSXML.h    preface.h        Unicode.h

./GNUstepBase/unicode: