PDFKit

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: PDFKit
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 14:25:30 +0300

On the gsimageapps home page I read that "PDFKit is not maintained any more.".

I'd want to ask to its authors if they agree if I continue to maintain their
project.

I know that it has been replaced by PopplerKit but I'd prefer to continue to
use (and maintain) PDFKit because I've added some new methods for text contents
and other metadata extraction that I need for a new part of gworkspace and
modified it to use the xpdf-3.01 sources; moreover, I'd prefer to not have too
many dependencies on things that are not under my full control...