Re: CoreData-like data storage for 10.3

From: Oliver Langer
Subject: Re: CoreData-like data storage for 10.3
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 18:23:49 +0200

Hi Adam,

among things being already posted, you may also try:
- BDB which is a very, very small wrapper of Berkeley DB (http:// www.sleepycat.com/). Berkeley DB is very useful e.g. for storing BLOBS in btree- or hash map- like structures. The implementation of BDB covers only a small set of functions. But with these functions it is quite possible to use HashMap or BTrees in conjunction with objects conformin to NSCoding.

- FT. If you somehow want to relate blobs thus forming somehow a graph then FT might be interesting for you.
    FT is based on BDB.

FT and BDB can be found at
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/fortytwo

Regards,