Re: ANN: StepTalk 0.12

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: ANN: StepTalk 0.12
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 01:20:01 +0200

Am 31.05.2006 um 00:51 schrieb Stefan Urbanek:

Hi,

I am glad to announce StepTalk 0.12 on Mac OS X.

Is there any particular reason that you announce it only on GNUstep related lists but not on lists like http://www.omnigroup.com/ developer/mailinglists/macosx-dev/ or http://lists.apple.com/mailman/ listinfo/cocoa-dev ? I mean you developed it for Cocoa / Mac OS X (IIRC it currently *doesn't* run on GNUstep) so your main audience is there. Don't be so shy!

regards, Lars