Window Maker weirdness

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Window Maker weirdness
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 21:35:38 +0200

Hello all,

I have developed an app that behaves correctly when started with openapp from a terminal. However, if I drag the icon onto the dock in Window Maker, quit the app and start it by doubleclicking the icon in the dock it behaves wrongly. Any idea what could be the problem here? I guess the problem is related to [[NSWorkspace sharedWorkspace] openFile:path] (not working), however I have no idea how to track this down. Where is the NSLog ouput going to when an application is started by doubleclicking a Window Maker dock item?

Thanks!

Regards,

  Andreas