Re: Menu Keys not Working in SVN version

From: Chris B. Vetter
Subject: Re: Menu Keys not Working in SVN version
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 00:10:26 +0200

On 4/28/06, Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@sympatico.ca> wrote:
Have anyone else noticed that with the SVN version of GNUStep as of
today, the menu accelerator keys no longer work?

I did find out -- the hard way when I tried to reply to an important mail.

SHIFT+<letter> doesn't work, nor do cursor keys, 'a' highlights a
whole line and 'q' -- as you will expect by now -- did QUIT GNUMail.

Thank you very much for not double checking your "fixes" once again.

--
Chris