Re: Zombie tracking....

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: Re: Zombie tracking....
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:59:22 +1000

OK, my bad.
In fact Zombie were working but I didn't know they were logging and I didn't check.
Indeed some Zombie method are called, I was right.
Now the problem is... I can't make my progam work with gdb.. :(
But I would like to know the stack (and VisualStudio can't break / understand ObjectiveC stack)
Is there any method call to to know the stack at runtime?
So that I could hack the zombie class to dump the stack.......

Regards,
Lloyd Dupont

NovaMind development team
NovaMind Software