Re: GNUstep on MacOSX

From: Yves de Champlain
Subject: Re: GNUstep on MacOSX
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 19:14:46 -0400

Le 06-04-06 à 08:25, Quentin Mathé a écrit :

Le 6 avr. 06 à 04:01, Yves de Champlain a écrit :

preliminary tests show that GNUstep runs on Tiger.

Two conditions :
1- disable glx in back
2- don't have aspell installed ("--disable-aspell" in gui would be welcome)

Both link to System Frameworks that are themselves linked to libobjc.A (Apple)

Happy to hear the issue is finally sorted out :-)

I'll commit everything to darwinports soon

Do you mean current GNUstep svn repository already includes working bundle support ?

I'm not sure what you mean, I use 1.12.0/0.10.3 tarballs

Bubdles seem to build and link at runtime alright

yves