Re: NSTableView progress

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Re: NSTableView progress
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 11:05:05 +0200

Hello Matt,

setVerticalMotionCanBeginDrag: has been driving me
batty, so i've had intent to work on that but haven't
started...

anyhow when we moved to svn i was thinking about
working on this stuff in a branch or wherever
appropriate, just haven't gotten around to it yet

i'll try and get the existing patches out here tonight
though...

Sounds promising. Thanks! And it looks like we are working on different things. The worst issue we fell over was that the splitview for the tableview header is not scrolled correctly. The scrolling is constrained since the splitview of the header and the splitview of the documentview (tableview) have different x-coordinates (--> bug). We haven't figured out yet where this rect is calculated, but this shouldn't be that hard to find.

Regards,

   Andreas