Re: [Q] Menu Drawing has some problem

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [Q] Menu Drawing has some problem
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 01:38:01 +0200

Sungjin Chun wrote:
> I've updated my GNUstep libraries in my linux box(AMD64, 64Bit Gentoo
> Linux). After update, I've found that left part of menu item cell (white
> vertical line) has problem; too thick white line, actually no  vertical
> black line.
>
> I don't know on which version this problem does appear, but previous
> release does not have this problem.

I had not noticed this myself, but now that you pointed to it, I also
think this looks wrong and is somewhat different from what it looked
like some time ago.
What I don't understand is when and why this was changed. I expect the
code for this to be in NSMenuView, but too much has changed in this
class for the horizontal menues to track down, what may be causing this
behaviour.

Fred