ANN: Dictionary application

From: Günther Noack
Subject: ANN: Dictionary application
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 23:50:39 +0200

Hi!

As a non-native english speaker, it's often very useful to have a dictionary application at hand. After using the OSX dictionary for quite a while, I began missing it on GNUstep, and so I implemented one over the weekend. It connects to a dict server in the internet to look up words in many dictionaries. (Check http://www.dict.org/ for an impression on
how many dictionary databases can be queried. :-))

Here's the offictial announcement:
http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~guenther/blog.shtml#dictionary

The direct link to the tarball is here:
http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~guenther/downloads/Dictionary.tar.gz

And in case the blog entry disappeared, here's the direct link to the screenshot:
http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~guenther/images/dictionary.png

I'm looking forward to your feedback! :-)
-Günther