Re: Anybody else having problems getting svn+ssh to work ?

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Anybody else having problems getting svn+ssh to work ?
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 12:56:51 -0700

On Mar 4, 2006, at 5:44 AM, Pete French wrote:

Am trying to get this: http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Svn_SSH_Setup to work for me. I have registered a username on svn.gna.org, I have activated the account, and I have added my public ssh key to the list for that account. I have then waited an hour (a couple of hours actually) for the changes to
be reflected in the cron job. I have also put my gna username in the
ssh config file. So, that should be everything right ?

Yet still I get this:

pete@skerry$ svn list svn+ssh://svn.gna.org/svn/gnustep/devmodules
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
svn: Connection closed unexpectedly

Well, you are not on the members list, so of course you don't have write access. Perhaps you forgot to tell the admins that you registered and wanted to be added to the list? I added you so now it should work.