Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.8.0

From: Günther Noack
Subject: Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.8.0
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 10:03:31 +0100

Hi!

Am 23.02.2006 um 23:09 schrieb Enrico Sersale:
Operation.app is now integrated in the main application.

Wonderful. This was a good decision. :-)

I had some small issues with the Recycler, though:
When I replaced my old GWorkspace installation with version 0.8.0, I
noticed that the Recycler still tried to contact Operation.app and figured out that this might be due to Recycler not being a separate application too, now. (I used the old Recycler version at this moment, because I didn't clean up
before upgrading.)

Is it possible to drop files into the recycler when not using the GWorkspace
but the Window Maker dock?

Best regards,
Günther