Re: additional problem with NSRunLoop on Windows

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: Re: additional problem with NSRunLoop on Windows
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 14:06:25 +1000

Well it turns out that calling GSNotifyASAP() works much better than:
[[NSRunLoop currentRunLoop]
   runMode: @"NSDefaultRunLoopMode"
   beforeDate: (NSDate*) [NSDate distantPast]]

that is notification: are posted AND I have no undesirable side effects.

And, BTW, there are no portability concern, the application DOES ALREADY run on MacOSX.
My compatibility concern is that it DOES RUN on Windows TOO.

Regards,
Lloyd Dupont

NovaMind development team
NovaMind Software