Re: Lates windows builds on homepage

From: Richard Fillion
Subject: Re: Lates windows builds on homepage
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:05:51 -0600

I think that's a great idea (the posting of binaries, screenshots, etc..) except for one small point... It was made painfully clear the other day on the ML that gnustep-gui isn't officially supported under windows. So I think it would be sending conflicting messages. "Hey look! it works in windows, just umm... don't umm... ask us about it."

Richard Fillion
rick@centrix.ca