Binary download of Addresses for Windows

From: Björn Giesler
Subject: Binary download of Addresses for Windows
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:23:28 +0100

Hi,

I'm starting a test balloon. I've put up a binary of Addresses for Windows (frameworks and app) at

        http://giesler.biz/~bjoern/downloads/Addresses-0.5-win32.zip

The package has been compiled against the regular GNUstep base-1.11.1/ gui-0.10.1 combination available from GNUstep.org. It comes with an install script; just unpack it and type ./install.sh. If this proves workable, I'll maybe whip up an installer soon.

If you use GNUstep on Windows, please give it a shot and tell me about your experience.

Regards,
Björn