Re: autogsdoc generated documentation

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: autogsdoc generated documentation
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 15:11:46 -0500

On Feb 3, 2006, at 6:09 AM, Chris B. Vetter wrote:

Hi,

using autogsdoc to generate documentation is pretty straight forward.
However, I do have a question regarding the creation of a frame'd
docu:

How do you get references to _Categories_ listed in MainIndex.html? Is
it even possible?

Right now not possible -- see around line 1762 in core/base/Tools/ autogsdoc.m to change. I forget why at the time I did not include categories in this list..

Adrian