Re: Dependencies in GNUstep make

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Dependencies in GNUstep make
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 08:36:02 -0700

On Jan 26, 2006, at 1:28 PM, Andreas Höschler wrote:

Why exactly do both system behave differently here? I would like to get the MacOSX behaviour on Solaris as well since rebuilding the complete chain of frameworks is very expensive (takes hours).

Probably something to do with re-installing the headers, which updates the time-stamp. I thought that might have been fixed, but perhaps not.