Hot to get rid off 'multiple methods named' warning

From: Andreas Höschler
Subject: Hot to get rid off 'multiple methods named' warning
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:49:12 +0100

Hello all,

we have just upgraded to gcc 3.4.2 (from gcc 3.2). Now we get loads of warnings like these

/opt/GNUstep/System/Library/Headers/SRDesign/UIElement.h:26: warning: using `+(FBElementKind)kind'
/opt/GNUstep/System/Library/Headers/SRDesign/UIConnection.h:58: warning: also found `+(FBConnectionKind)kind'
SRComponentInspector.m:551: warning: multiple methods named `+kind' found

How can these warnings be switched off (without inserting a cast every 5 lines)? I am already using -Wmost instead of -Wall but the warnings remain. I have not found any options on the gcc home page. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Andreas