Re: Two random thoughts

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Two random thoughts
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 17:08:25 +0100

Hi Chris,

Chris B. Vetter wrote:

> to better support the development of Appkit bundles, wouldn't it make
> sense to 'offer' an additional header directory that includes header
> files found in gnustep-back, and put them in Headers/gnustep/back/ ?

could you please explain what you are trying to achive? What sort of
AppKit bundles are you thinking of and what would these use the backend
headers for?
The different backend currently offer different internal functionality,
by making this differences publicly accessible we would enforce
applications that only work with some backends. Which looks like a bad
thing to me.

Fred