Re: NetBSD pkgsrc on Redhat: gnustep-base fails to build

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: NetBSD pkgsrc on Redhat: gnustep-base fails to build
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 11:03:21 -0700

On Nov 30, 2005, at 7:54 AM, York Block wrote:

Hi all,

I am trying to build gnustep-base on my redhat (using pkgsrc) and I am getting
the following error:

make[2]: *** No rule to make target `Additions static_obj/subproject.o', needed
by `static_obj/libgnustep-base_s.a'.  Stop.

The current released make code for netbsd checks for 'netbsdelf' otherwise it builds static libraries, which is broken. The latest CVS of gnustep-make fixes this, so please try this if you can. I plan to make a new release when I can catch up on all the work that I need to do...