Re: CRASH_ON_ABORT?

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: CRASH_ON_ABORT?
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 07:41:27 +0000

On 1 Dec 2005, at 07:12, Lloyd Dupont wrote:

How do I set the CRASH_ON_ABORT variable?
I tried to change the environment or set it in GNUstep.conf, it didn't work! I still got the NeXTSTeP looking error box followed by exit(0) or exit(1);

It should be setting it as an environment variable to 'YES' or 'TRUE' or '1'

Another alternative is to use gdb and set a breakpoint in _terminate in NSException.m