drag & drop of images

From: Riccardo
Subject: drag & drop of images
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:07:25 +0100

Hello,

I noticed that in price trying to "grab" the image with the mouse detaches it and seems to attempt a drag-and-drop. On Macos-X the same code doesn't do this. Is there a wrong default inside GNUstep? I find this behavior disturbing. Furthermore, the drag operations attempts to show the whole image that fits inside the view, thus it can eb quite large and it can really make your computer busy if it accounts to a bigger image.

cheers,
  Riccardo