RE: Getting started developing software on MS Windows

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: RE: Getting started developing software on MS Windows
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 09:22:33 -0700

On 2005-11-20 07:14:59 -0700 Frode <frode@bredband.net> wrote:

way.
objc runtime: cannot find class NSAutoreleasePool
make[2]: *** [GSspell.service/Resources/Info-gnustep.plist] Error 1
make[1]: *** [GSspell.all.service.variables] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/gnustep-src/core/gui/Tools'
make: *** [internal-all] Error 2

Sounds like one of those odd problems that I had long ago - one of the librararies was misbehaving (in my case it was libtiff, but it could be anything). You might want to start out with the Windows installer - that will at least give you a running system, then you can recompile various parts from CVS or whatever to get a more recent system...

http://www.gnustep.org/resources/sources.html#windows