FOSDEM 2006

From: Helge Hess
Subject: FOSDEM 2006
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 02:17:45 +0100

Hi there,

I've organized GNUstep and OGo booths as well as as devroom at the FOSDEM 2006. This time the devroom is in the same location like the booths, so it should be easier to maintain/reach. The room is available on Saturday and Sunday afternoon, I freed Sunday forenoon since most people probably suffer from that awkward Belgian Cherry beer ;-)

What we need now is an agenda for talks being held at the devrooms, my suggestions for Saturday afternoon is:
- Developing GNUstep applications with ProjectCenter and Gorm [who?]
- The SOPE application server [znek]
- Etoile Desktop Environment  [Quentin & Nicolas?]
- OpenGroupware.org           [hh]
- GNUstep on Nokia 770        [Nicolas! ;-)]

And a more general "GNUstep Roadmap" discussion meeting on Sunday afternoon.

Well, and of course we should setup a list of people who are going to attend. In the last years there was some kind of Wiki page for this. Who did this?

Greets,
  Helge
--
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge/