Re: Gorm 1.0.0 news should be submitted to Slashdot

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: Gorm 1.0.0 news should be submitted to Slashdot
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 10:24:31 +0100

I submitted it to LWN and linuxtoday hope they pick it up.

Dennis

Gregory John Casamento wrote:
All,

I've tried about six times, to date, to get this story on slashdot. No dice. If anyone can write up a good announcement that will get one of the slashdot
editors to actually publish it, I would appreciate it.

Unfortunately for the community, slashdot seems to have been taken over with
people who only think that KDE, GNOME, or the latest move by Microsoft is
interesting to the community.

I officially give up on slashdot from this point forward.

Later, GJC

--- Placid Pundit <placidpundit@gmail.com> wrote:

I tried, but it was rejected.  It looks like a good opportunity to
highlight the theme engine too, with Roard's demos.  Would somebody
else give it a go and see if they can get a story accepted?

Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.