Re: The Roadmap

From: Dennis Leeuw
Subject: Re: The Roadmap
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 17:24:21 +0200

Stefan Urbanek wrote:
Again and again,

Here is a page that I have started long time a go as a substrate for roadmap to
grow:

http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Roadmap

<snip>

should be one person responsible for making it reasonable. It should be someone
with authority in the GNUstep community.

No authority here, just some comments:
I would split the categories even in three:
GNUstep 1.0 (with -make, -base, -gui, -back optionaly camaelon)
GNUstep 1.0 Environment (or something like that, with Terminal, GWorkspace, Preferences, TextEdit/Ink)
GNUstep 1.0 Development (with PC, GORM, etc.)

Gui/AppKit 1.0 stuff should be a subproject for GNUstep 1.0 I guess, like:
GNUstep 1.0 depends on:
        - GUI/AppKit 1.0

Dennis