Re: NSPredicate

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: NSPredicate
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 02:13:26 +0200

Le 23 oct. 05 à 19:31, Alex Perez a écrit :

Enrico Sersale wrote:

So, the question is: is somebody working at NSPredicate (and at the other NSMetadata* classes)?

Quentin has, AFAIR.

That's true for NSPredicate, but they are still unfinished, I have sent my last version to Saso Kiselkov because he was needing them for CoreData. He may have done more work on theses classes and may be too committed them to gscoredata repository, I haven't checked recently though.

Enrico, I can send you the version I sent to Saso if you are interested.

Cheers,
Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé