Re: DO in windows

From: Wim Oudshoorn
Subject: Re: DO in windows
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 21:49:46 +0200

"Rogelio M. Serrano Jr." <rogelio@smsglobal.net> writes:

> Hi
>
> Is GDO working in windows?

Yes.
However I remember a problem on certain versions of windows XP or
windows server (can't remember exactly which one) for which
it does not work, due to some issue with opening a socket
in RAW mode.  But at the moment I can not access the source
code to check.  So which windows version are you using and
what are the symptoms?

Can you run gdomap with the debug flags.   gdomap -H should
give information on how to do that.

Wim Oudshoorn.