Re: NSUserDefaults userLanguages:

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: NSUserDefaults userLanguages:
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:37:59 +0200

Fabien VALLON wrote:
> I started to strace some applications and put some debug info in
> NSUserDefaults :
> The first thing I found is that userLanguages is call 358 times
> when lauching Gorm and then quit it.
> 211 times for Preview.
>
> Is it a correct behavour ?

I would expect that method to be called often, but it should be pretty
fast most of the time :-)

There is one problem I can see with the current implementaiton of the
method though: The function GSSetLocale() is called outside of the if
statement, this should not take too long, but looks unneeded to me.
Could somebody with more understanding of what goes on here correct this?

Fred