Re: Objective-C equivalent of a destructor?

From: Kaelin Colclasure
Subject: Re: Objective-C equivalent of a destructor?
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 13:38:28 -0700

On Oct 5, 2005, at 1:33 PM, Andrew Pinski wrote:

On Oct 5, 2005, at 4:31 PM, percy tiglao wrote:

Basically, I know init does the initialization code (and new is
basically alloc and then init)

But is there any "cleanup" code? Specifically, I'd like to still use
retain-release but still have a destructor. Is there any method that
release calls when the reference count reaches 0 ?

destroy.

Err, don't you mean - (void)dealloc; ???

-- Kaelin