Re: Debian package dependencies for StepTalk

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: Debian package dependencies for StepTalk
Date: 18 Sep 2005 10:51:37 GMT

Stefan Urbanek <stefan@agentfarms.net> wrote:
> StepTalk debian package depends on GNUstep database lirary 2. I have
> contacted the debian packager twice and the debian mailing list once
> with wuite long time distances between contacts and I have received no
> response so far. Perhaps the maintainer is listening here.

Bug 327833 about this was only reported last Monday. Let's give
Brent Fulgham more time to respond. Anyone able/wishing to help
please put patches on http://bugs.debian.org/327833 by email.
My gnustep systems aren't my debian systems now, so I'm limited.

Thanks,
--
MJR/slef
http://people.debian.org/~mjr/