Re: GDB debugging question

From: Lloyd Dupont
Subject: Re: GDB debugging question
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:34:22 +1000

mmh..
it's what I was afraid of... maybe the GDB support for ObjectiveC is not properly installed :-(
wheny I type that (-[NSException raise])
it tolds me:
Funtcion "" not defined

Or maybe I should use the debug version of GNUstep?

Thanks anyway ;-)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andrew Ruder" <aeruder@ksu.edu>