Re: gnustep printing

From: Chris Vetter
Subject: Re: gnustep printing
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:54:56 +0200 (MEST)

A while ago, Robert Burns asked whether anyone was able to successfully
print through CUPS using any GNUstep application. Gürkan Sengün replied that
he also tried and wasn't able to print.

I was just playing around with CUPS and decided to give it a try:
Lo and behold, it DID work. To print, I got GNUstep Daily Snapshot from
August 12, 2005, cups-1.1.23, and ghostscript-gnu-nox11-7.07.
No special configuration was done. I just set up the printer through CUPS
web config, fired up a couple of GNUstep apps and printed.

Cheers,

--
Chris