Re: Debian updates and GNUStep

From: Gerold Rupprecht
Subject: Re: Debian updates and GNUStep
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 11:00:04 +0200

Good morning,

The result of launching from a terminal was as follows:

gerold@linux:~$ openapp GNUMail.app
bash: gerold@linux:~$: command not found
gerold@linux:~$
/usr/lib/GNUstep/System/Applications/GNUMail.app/GNUMail: relocation
error:
/usr/lib/GNUstep/System/Library/Bundles/libgnustep-back.bundle/./libgnustep-back:
undefined symbol: FTC_Manager_Lookup_Size

Any suggestions welcome,

Gerold