Re: Site, apps and CMS (Was: Re: StepTalk blog)

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Site, apps and CMS (Was: Re: StepTalk blog)
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:37:31 -0600

On Aug 12, 2005, at 1:16 PM, Stefan Urbanek wrote:

Please can all willing editors who find this too hard let us know.
Then we can try making it easier, or switch editing method.

Vicious circle... I say: we will not have editors until there will be
easier way of editing. You say: we will not change editing way until
there is going to be editor willing to edit with another tool...

It's not a vicious circle. We're just trying to determine if it is worth the effort. I'd like to know as well - Is there anyone who is really willing to commit time to update the web site but has not because it's too hard to do things the way they are setup now?