Re: [Q] is the gcc-objc for the cygwin or mingw crossplatform?

From: JongAm Park
Subject: Re: [Q] is the gcc-objc for the cygwin or mingw crossplatform?
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 21:02:34 -0700

Thank you, Mr. Hitter and Mr. Chun

I was seeking the fastest way to enhance compiling process on my machine.
Because the most occasion I need faster performance is when my computer compiles, if I can use my ThinkPad for handling it, it could be cost-effective solution to the purpose.

Well.. 3 pass compiling for the gcc and building all of the required framework by resolving any problems in building is quite a work! I don't know if it is worth while to doing so. :)
I wished that there would be pre-built binaries.

Anyway, thank you again.

Regards,
JongAm Park