gnustep printing

From: Rob Burns
Subject: gnustep printing
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:25:42 -0700

Hello,

I've recently had an attempt at getting gnustep to print using cups. I can print from the command line to the cups printers using lpr, and it works. I have the GSPrinting default set, and from GNUstep apps, I can see both network attached printers. But, when I print to either of them, I only get many many blank pages. I tested with a few different GNUstep apps with the same results. Has anyone else been succesful printing?

(I was using gnustep from cvs a few days old)

Thanks
Rob